Time to complete: 8 hours, self-directed
Program opens: September 20, 2023
Access to content: 3 months (1 year for Certificate participants)
Content includes: Lesson videos, activities, reflections, and learning resources
This program is for professionals at all levels
Business leaders inspire confidence in their vision through expertly-tuned communication skills and exhibiting a commanding presence. Well-crafted messages and strategies for navigating uncertainty will engender trust and a shared sense of purpose among teams and colleagues. Though a commanding presence and confident mindset, initiatives are adopted, projects gain momentum, and opportunities arise. This program provides the techniques, frameworks, and strategies to dramatically increase the impact of your presentations.
In this self-directed program, you will hone your presentation style, navigate challenges, and develop essential skills for making ideas resonate with audiences of all sizes. This program is designed to provide you with the exercises, mindsets, self-evaluation frameworks, and strategies that experts use. With practice, you can use these tools to radically improve the impact of your ideas within your organization.
- Develop a commanding presence through a confident mindset
- Design your delivery by sharpening your personal presentation style
- Structure your message so that it captivates an audience, holds their interest, and inspires action
- Strategize for success by planning Q&A responses and follow ups that reinforce positive dynamics with audiences
About the Instructor
Madina (she/her) is a Leadership Communication Coach with Speak by Design, an English Language Teacher, and a Teambuilding Facilitator based out of her suitcase. While she is originally from the U.S., she can most likely be found traveling abroad.
No matter where she is in the world, she finds one thing to be true: better communication leads to deeper connections. Which is why she uses her diverse experiences to be a more empathetic coach that engages the client every step of the way. She teaches her clients to become their OWN best communication coach, so that they aren’t just effective the first time – but every time.
Fun Fact! Madina speaks 6 languages to varying degrees: English, Spanish, Portuguese, American Sign Language, French, and German and can provide coaching/training in the first 3.
- Coached 250+ communication clients to become clear, concise, and compelling speakers
- Taught 1000+ hours of English language lessons empowering clients to speak and write with confidence
- Facilitated 400+ hours of teambuilding workshops to help groups develop communication, problem-solving, and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology from Florida Gulf Coast University
- Master’s Degree in Global Sustainability from the University of South Florida
- Diversity in Education graduate certificate from the University of South Florida
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language certificate from International TEFL Academy
Group rates and discounted program bundles are available. Email Joel Gould at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more or to request the syllabus.