In partnership with the Society of Women Engineers, From Specialist to Strategist provides emerging women leaders the leadership training they need to thrive in the especially male-dominated STEM fields.
During the program, participants hone their abilities to:
- Problem solve and make decisions under complicated circumstances
- Overcome the "imposter syndrome"
- Maximize performance in an on-demand world
- Communicate and lead with authenticity
- Build confidence and leadership presence
Core Online Program Experience
Our core online programs are engaging, interactive learning experiences. Before, during, and after live learning sessions, you connect with peers and build your network of women leaders. You are provided with resources to help you set goals and apply the learning objectives to your specific role and real-world business challenges.
- Content mirrors our traditional core in-person programs
- 3.5 hours of live interactive online sessions over four days with peers and faculty
- Course website hosts pre-work, session materials, and discussion boards
- Continue to foster relationships to increase learnings through discussions online, with a dedicated Accountability Partner, and in monthly Learning Circles.
From Specialist to Strategist participants receive a one-year membership in the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) and are encouraged to join the wider SWE network.