In partnership with the Society of Women Engineers, From Specialist to Strategist provides emerging women leaders the tools and strategies they need to thrive in the especially male-dominated STEM fields.
During the program, participants hone their abilities to:
- Problem solve and collaborate in complex work environments.
- Recognize and tackle the imposter syndrome.
- Communicate effectively under pressure.
- Engage and motivate teams to drive results.
- Invest in personal health and well-being for sustainable career success.
From Specialist to Strategist participants receive a one-year membership in the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) and are encouraged to join the wider SWE network.
Space is limited; reserve seats now.