In partnership with the Society of Women Engineers, From Specialist to Strategist provides emerging women leaders the leadership training they need to thrive in the especially male-dominated STEM fields.
During the program, participants hone their abilities to:
- Problem solve and collaborate under complicated circumstances
- Develop leadership presence
- Maximize performance in an on-demand world
- Learn negotiation skills and win buy-in for optimal results
- Communicate effectively under pressure with teams
- Create a culture of candid feedback to achieve great results
- Invest in personal health and well-being for sustainable career success
Core Online Program Experience
Our core online programs are engaging, interactive learning experiences. Before, during, and after live learning sessions, you connect with peers and build your network of women leaders. You are provided with resources to help you set goals and apply the learning objectives to your specific role and real-world business challenges.
- Content mirrors our traditional core in-person programs
- 3.5 hours of live interactive online sessions over four days with peers and faculty
- Course website hosts pre-work, session materials, and discussion boards
- Continue to foster relationships to increase learnings through discussions online, with a dedicated Accountability Partner, and in monthly Learning Circles.
From Specialist to Strategist participants receive a one-year membership in the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) and are encouraged to join the wider SWE network.