In partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), Directing Innovation provides participants the tools and strategies to help senior executives thrive as leaders in today’s increasingly complex STEM fields.
By the end of this program participants will be equipped to:
Improve strategic agility and decision-making skills in the face of uncertainty
Strengthen organizational and team culture
Influence, motivate and inspire teams to achieve results
Integrate a customer-centric point of view into processes and decisions
All participants in the Directing Innovation Program receive access to post-program networking and learning opportunities.
The Online Program Experience
Smith Exec Ed online programs are engaging, interactive learning experiences. Before, during, and after the live learning sessions, participants connect with peers and faculty and are provided with tools to apply their takeaways to key goals.
- Total time to complete: 22 hours (includes live sessions, prework, orientation and networking sessions, and online activities)
- Participants are provided with resources to set goals, identify key takeaways, and apply the learning objectives to their specific roles and real-world business challenges.
- Sessions are facilitated by world-class faculty from leading business schools.
- An interactive course website provides participants with pre-work, session materials, post-session resources (i.e. book recommendations) and discussion boards.
- Post-program, participants continue to foster relationships and increase learnings with a dedicated Accountability Partner and in monthly Networking Circles.
Sets business direction and has experience driving innovation and leading teams.
Meredith Courtney email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +1-413-530-7857