In partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), Directing Innovation provides participants the tools and strategies to help senior executives thrive as leaders in today’s increasingly complex STEM fields.
By the end of this course participants will be equipped to:
- Generate extraordinary outcomes using strategic decision-making techniques.
- Team succession planning.
- Foster a sense of purpose and productivity in themselves and among their teams.
- Implement self-care techniques for personal health and resilience.
Core Online Program Experience
Our core online programs are engaging, interactive learning experiences. Before, during, and after live learning sessions, you connect with peers and build your network of women leaders. You are provided with resources to help you set goals and apply the learning objectives to your specific role and real-world business challenges.
- Content mirrors our traditional core in-person programs
- 3.5 hours of live interactive online sessions over four days with peers and faculty
- Course website hosts pre-work, session materials, and discussion boards
- Continue to foster relationships to increase learnings through discussions online, with a dedicated Accountability Partner, and in monthly Learning Circles.
All participants in the Directing Innovation Program receive access to post-program networking and learning opportunities.