We strive to ensure that each step in your Smith College Executive Education experience is highly personalized. We welcome you to email, call, or write us with any questions or comments you may have.
Executive Director for Non-Degree Programs
Dina Venezky, Ph.D.
Strategic Partnership Director
Senior Online Program Manager
Strategic Partnership Specialist
Program Representative and Administrator
General Contact Information
Traveling to Northampton, MA
The closest airport is Bradley International (BDL). It is served by most major airlines and is located about 35 miles south of Northampton, near Hartford, Connecticut. Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) is a two-hour drive to campus. We recommend flying into Bradley if you can, to save yourself time driving to Northampton and the inconvenience of city traffic congestion.
Limousines, buses and rental cars are available at the airport. Transportation to Smith from the Boston or Hartford airports is available from a number of services.
- Affordable Airport Car Service, (413) 739-7293
- Exclusive Car Service, (413) 534-3505 or (877) 695-4665
- Michael’s Limousine Services, (413) 583-6392 or (800) 533-8470
- Reliable Limo Service, (413) 315-9919
- Valley Transporter, (413) 253-1350 or (800) 872-8752
This listing of area taxi and transportation services does not imply an endorsement by Smith College of any of these businesses.
- From the South: Northampton is on Route I-91 in Massachusetts. Take Exit 18 and follow Route 5 north into the center of town. The Hotel Northampton is on the left just past the first traffic light (approximately 1 mile).
- From the North: From I-91 South, take Exit 20, and merge onto Route 5 (King Street) south. The Hotel Northampton is on the right (approximately 1.5 miles).
- From the East or West via the Massachusetts Turnpike: Northampton is on Route I-91 North (Mass Pike exit 4). Once on I-91, follow the directions above for visitors from the south.
Car Rental – If you are interested in renting a car locally:
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, (413) 586-5177 or (800) 831-2847
Peter Pan, Greyhound and Vermont Transit serve the area. Most routes go to the main bus terminal in Springfield where you can catch another bus to Northampton. Buses run almost hourly between Springfield and Northampton. The Hotel Northampton and Smith College are a 10-minute walk or a short taxi ride from the bus station. Call (413) 586-1030 for bus schedules.
Amtrak – (800) 872-7245 – runs trains to Northampton (NHT) and Springfield (SPG). The Hotel Northampton and Smith College are an 8-10-minute walk from the train station in Northampton. From Springfield you can take a bus or get van service to Northampton from Valley Transporter. Valley Transporter requires advance reservations; call (413) 253-1350 or, from the airports or outside the 413 area code, (800) 872-8752.
Smith College Executive Education is committed to protecting the privacy of its online users, corporate partners, and program participants. We do not share contact information or contact lists with anyone or any organization.
Smith College Executive Education stores contact information for the College’s use only, which may include any of the following activities:
- Program registration
- Invitations to events or complimentary learning opportunities
- Promotional emails or mailers that advertise upcoming leadership development programming
- Opportunities to participate in research