Advance your career with the latest leadership and management strategies. Join top faculty and peer women leaders in online programs. Learn at your convenience, from wherever you are in the world. Smith Executive Education's interactive online platform makes it easy to connect with instructors, program staff and a cohort of talented peers to help you deepen your expertise and confidence.
Explore our online offerings:
Smith Executive Education’s live online programs offer resourceful women opportunities to develop cutting-edge leadership skills in a short period of time. Our engaging, interactive learning experiences provide you with the tools you need to be a more effective manager, leader and team member. Each course provides:
- Live online learning facilitated by world-class thought leaders who guide discussions, case studies, and exercises in an engaging blended-learning environment
- Powerful networking opportunities during and after each course
- Resources to apply what you’ve learned to your specific role and career goals
Group discounts and course bundles are available. For more information about online learning opportunities please contact Meredith Courtney.
» Online Self-Directed Programs (Year-round)
Our self-paced, online programs provide access to important business concepts and frameworks you can apply in your personal and professional life. Designed for motivated professionals who value the importance of empowering and supporting women leaders, these programs are made to fit into your schedule. Each program provides:
- Four modules of self-paced content (eight hours total)
- Access to content and ideas of world-class thought leaders
- Rich online reflections and networking opportunities
Group discounts and program bundles are available. For more information about online learning opportunities please contact Courtney Mish.
We also provide multiple free webinars, book discussions and networking events to give professional women a taste of the Smith Executive Education experience. A variety of topics are offered throughout the year. » Learn More