Success at the mid-level requires the ability to manage up, down and across an organization. The Smith Executive Education Mid-Level Executive program provides executive women the leadership training they need to navigate and thrive in this often complex role.
During this professional development program, participants hone their abilities to:
- Transform fear into effective action
- Build executive presence and influence
- Resolve conflicts and build trust with effective communication techniques
- Collaborate and lead more effectively through authentic relationships
- Invest in personal health and well-being for sustainable career success
Core Online Program Experience
Our core online programs are engaging, interactive learning experiences. Before, during, and after live learning sessions, you connect with peers and build your network of women leaders. You are provided with resources to help you set goals and apply the learning objectives to your specific role and real-world business challenges.
- Content mirrors our traditional core in-person programs
- 3.5 hours of live interactive online sessions over four days with peers and faculty
- Course website hosts pre-work, session materials, and discussion boards
- Continue to foster relationships to increase learnings through discussions online, with a dedicated Accountability Partner, and in monthly Learning Circles.
All participants receive access to post-program networking and learning opportunities.