Effective leadership requires intentional and effective communication to bring your strategic initiatives to fruition.
Within our proven curriculum, you'll master the skills for honing your unique personal communication style in order to drive meaningful change in your organization. You'll also gain the confidence to effectively present your ideas and build understanding with your team and key stakeholders.
Leadership Communication Skills is a live, online program that offers real-time interaction with our world-class faculty and your cohort of peers, while remaining accessible from anywhere in the world.
Over the course of three days, you’ll both learn and practice the following skills:
- Communicating clearly with ‘clean talk’ to make each conversation more productive
- Establishing credibility and influence with key stakeholders
- Powerful presentation skills to organize your message and adapt it for specific audiences
- Asking effective questions and explaining your thinking to build mutual understanding with your team, colleagues, and managers
This program is suited for both individuals and teams who would like to build their communication skills to lead and implement strategic initiatives within their departments and organizations. Participants are encouraged to immediately apply their learnings to their current roles and projects.
Live sessions: 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm ET
Content includes: Live online sessions, pre-work, and learning resources
Time to complete: 8 hours (sessions + pre-work)
This program is for emerging to mid-level leaders.
- Day 1: Effective Leadership Communication
- Day 2: Powerful Presentation Skills
- Day 3: Personal Presence and Impact
Rate: $1,349 USD per person. Bundle rates available for groups. Contact Joel Gould to learn more.
- “I really appreciated that it was more interactive than just being lectured. I loved getting to know the other participants in the breakout sessions.”
- "I found the content to be meaningful to the work I am and will do in my career. It was consumable and practical ways were introduced in how to apply the learnings."
- "The speaker was engaged and genuinely seemed to care about the program and the content she was sharing."
- “The speakers and presenters were some of the best I have ever had, especially given that it was a fully virtual course. Very engaging.”
Joel Gould, email@example.com