Emerging women leaders must quickly learn and apply strong management, communication and strategic skills. The Emerging Leaders Program is specifically designed to provide participants with the professional development they need for today's global workplace. Download the brochure.
During this executive education program, participants hone their abilities to:
- Problem solve and collaborate in complex work environments
- Maximize performance in an on-demand world
- Learn a powerful framework for effective strategy and decision making
- Create a culture of candid feedback to achieve great results
- Invest in personal health and well-being for sustainable career success
Core Online Program Experience
Our core online programs are engaging, interactive learning experiences. Before, during, and after live learning sessions, you connect with peers and build your network of women leaders. You are provided with resources to help you set goals and apply the learning objectives to your specific role and real-world business challenges.
- Content mirrors our traditional core in-person programs
- 3.5 hours of live interactive online sessions over four days with peers and faculty
- Course website hosts pre-work, session materials, and discussion boards
- Continue to foster relationships to increase learnings through discussions online, with a dedicated Accountability Partner, and in monthly Learning Circles.
All participants receive access to post-program networking and learning opportunities.