Success as a senior executive requires the ability to influence, drive results, and work across boundaries. The Senior Executive training program provides senior executive women the specific leadership training that helps them thrive in today’s increasingly complex global work environments.
By the end of this course participants will be equipped to:
- Manage change and innovation for organizational performance and results
- Work across “silos” to drive organizational goals
- Improve perception and communication skills to inspire others and build trust
- Expand strategic agility and decision-making skills
- Negotiate, build trust and win buy-in for optimal outcomes
- Invest in personal health and well-being for sustainable career success
Core Online Program Experience
Our core online programs are engaging, interactive learning experiences. Before, during, and after live learning sessions, you connect with peers and build your network of women leaders. You are provided with resources to help you set goals and apply the learning objectives to your specific role and real-world business challenges.
- Content mirrors our traditional core in-person programs
- 3.5 hours of live interactive online sessions over four days with peers and faculty
- Course website hosts pre-work, session materials, and discussion boards
- Continue to foster relationships to increase learnings through discussions online, with a dedicated Accountability Partner, and in monthly Learning Circles.
All participants receive access to post-program networking and learning opportunities.
Sets the business direction of the organization, and has experience managing P&Ls and cost centers, generating revenue, driving innovation and leading global cross-functional teams.