Success as a senior executive requires the ability to influence, drive results, and work across boundaries. The Senior Executive training program provides senior executive women the specific leadership training that helps them thrive in today’s increasingly complex global work environments.
By the end of this course participants will be equipped to:
- Improve strategic agility and decision-making skills in the face of uncertainty
- Articulate vision and purpose to drive outcomes
- Assess and strengthen organizational and team culture
- Sharpen observation, perception and communication skills
Core Online Program Experience
Our core online programs are engaging, interactive learning experiences. Before, during and after live learning sessions, you connect with peers and build your network of women leaders. You are provided with resources to help you set goals and apply the learning objectives to your specific role and real-world business challenges.
- Content mirrors our traditional core in-person programs
- 3 hours/day of live interactive online sessions with peers and faculty for four days with optional takeaway sessions each day
- Course website hosts pre-work, session materials and discussion boards
- Continue to foster relationships to increase learnings through discussions online, with a dedicated Accountability Partner, and in monthly Learning Circles.
All participants receive access to post-program networking and learning opportunities.
Sets the business direction of the organization, and has experience managing P&Ls and cost centers, generating revenue, driving innovation and leading global cross-functional teams.