Get a head start on your summer with the business skills you need to be successful in today’s workplace. At the Smith College Business Preparedness Program, you will learn from world-renowned faculty who bring extensive academic and real-world business experience. Online and in-person sessions provide tools to:
* Understand and use basic financial documents
* Concisely communicate your ideas
* Analyze data
* Work effectively in teams
* Build a network of professional women who can support you throughout your career
* Expand self-awareness and professional presence
The course includes 3.5 days of intensive in-person sessions held May 26-30 on the beautiful Smith College campus in Northampton, Massachusetts. Pre- and post-course online work deepens your learnings.
Application form coming soon!
For more information and to apply, contact Tina Zorzi at email@example.com.