- This event has passed.
Free Teleclass: Overworked and Overwhelmed? Delegation Can Set You Free
December 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Feeling overworked and overwhelmed? You’re not alone. Too often managers hold onto tasks and projects and do the work alone, until they are running on nothing but fumes.
Learning how to successfully leverage your team can help move work off your plate, and allow you to focus on what’s next. Delegating frees up your time and your mind so you can think about the future.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- The team dynamics that get in the way of handing off work and what you can do to counteract them
- The mindset successful leaders have toward their work and their people that creates employee engagement
- The four types of expectations you need to clarify in order to build accountability and trust
- A checklist you can use to define ways of working and reduce misunderstandings
- Creative ways to get started when you find yourself holding back
You will leave this session with tools and strategies that help you get exactly what you want from your team. With less on your plate, your time and energy will be available to reconnect with your vision for yourself and your company.
Successful Delegation Can Set You Free
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET (US)
About the Presenter
Alida Zweidler-McKay has been coaching executives, entrepreneurs, and teams from small businesses to Fortune 10 companies for over 20 years. She helps clients delegate effectively, lead authentically, and build productive teams through one-on- one coaching, team coaching and workshops.
As a Wharton graduate with research experience at Harvard Business School, Alida brings rigor and discipline to her work. Her coaching is based on an innovative systems approach to change that works at all levels – individual, team and organization.