* The following information will be used ONLY for program statistics.
- Please list most recent first.
After you register and are enrolled in the program you will receive an invoice via email with instructions on how to pay the program fee.
Payment Contact Information
- After we have enrolled you in the program an invoice will be emailed to the individual indicated above. Payment is required prior to the program start date. Please contact Patrick Fenton at (413) 585-4695 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Please list an emergency contact
- I acknowledge that I have read and accepted Smith College Executive Education's substitution and cancellation policy as follows. Program fees are due in full 30 days prior to the start of the program. Participants who enroll within 30 days prior to the start of the program will be required to pay the full program fee immediately after registration. Smith College Executive Education will grant a full refund for cancellations received up to 30 days prior to the start of the program. Cancellations received between 29 and 14 days before the program start date will result in a 50% refund. Cancellations received within 14 days of the program start date are subject to full payment of the program fee. If you are unable to attend this program, we will accept an appropriate substitute participant up to the day of the program. Notification of all cancellations or substitutions must be submitted in writing to Smith College Executive Education.